Friday, November 23, 2007

The Importance of Pondering



Whaddya know. This morning I found two emails in my inbox responding to my message to Andy Barrie yesterday. While we have radios tuned to Metro Morning in every nook and cranny of our home we somehow missed the reading of my letter on air this morning (see yesterdays blog entry.) One of today's emails was from a long-time friend and the other from a prof at Wycliffe College, University of Toronto.

There are times when it seems a bit foolish to weigh in on current affairs and I have sent off letters to governments over the years which elicit form responses or silence. For some reason I keep sending them. And from time to time I get what amounts to thoughtful dialogue.

I suppose my blog is an attempt to think through the meaning of the world I live in from my Christian perspective. At times I feel as though I am stumbling along but I just can't help myself!

No comments: