Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blogging Sabbatical

Well friends, it is time for a blogging sabbath. Many of you will be going your various ways during the summer months and so will I. It is a pleasure to reflect on "this, that, and the other thing" with you, and I appreciate all those who respond online, as well as the surprising number of other people from my past and present who are readers.

Please keep me in your prayers through the next few months as my restorative leave continues. God is an important part of restoring my soul, as are all of you.

I had to add in the photo above of a kildeer who built her nest right in the middle of a walking trail. Pray for her as well!

I shall return.

Shalom.

3 comments:

Lynnof60 said...

You see, even at music camp, I am keeping up with your blogging. I will miss it (you). It has become a part of my day...what to do now? My own reflections? Perhaps. Restore your soul and I (we) look forward to your return.

David Mundy said...

Shouldn't your sign in be LynnofLaurentians this week?

Thank you. Of course I was aware of at least three different things I could blog about during the day, but they can keep.

Are the hills alive with the sound of music?

Lynnof60 said...

They are! This is the 'harpists' week along with Musical Theatre. I said last night that when I enter the Kingdom of Heaven I will know I am there if the road is lined with people playing the harp and Ethel Merman is at the end singing "There's No Business Like Show Business"...o.k. maybe not Ethel Merman...but you get my drift.