Thursday, July 02, 2009

More Scrolls


A "head's up" about the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit. I went on Tuesday as a scouting mission for a planned outing in the Fall for St. Paul's. First of all, it is very good --quite educational -- and worthwhile. When I arrived shortly before noon the line-up was out the door, along Bloor St., and around the corner on Avenue Rd. It would be smart to book tickets online if you plan to attend during the summer. I envied those who walked past those of us in line and straight into the exhibit.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I enjoyed the exhibition very much. I also got tickets for the second rotation. I also took in Lecture 1 and 2 with Christopher Hitchens and A.J.Jacobs. They were really good to hear. The lecture series starting June 23 sounds really good but it is a lot of driving.

David Mundy said...

That lecture series looks really interesting. Jacobs is a funny guy in print.