Friday, September 14, 2012

Chicken and Egg


Reader Lori let me know she was looking for my new Groundling blog which will explore themes of faith and the environment. It just wasn't showing up when she did a search. I suppose that saying that this is a "chicken and egg" situation is appropriate given that the blog is about creation.
Until Groundling has been searched out a certain number of times it doesn't show up in a search engine But if you can't find it, how does that work? Because I look at least daily to see who is reading it now comes up in Google. But the first few times I had to go back to that first blog entry when I announced it. While I get over 200 page views a day for Lion Lamb, I got about 25 for Groundling. Slow but steady...
Here is the link: http://groundlingearthyheavenly.blogspot.ca/ Maybe we will link in on the St. Paul's webpage.

No comments: